Crossword clues for merl
- Crossword great ___ Reagle
- British blackbird
- Reagle of the documentary "Wordplay"
- Reagle known for wordplay and "Wordplay"
- Reagle in "Wordplay"
- Puzzling bird
- Keyboardist Saunders who collaborated with Jerry Garcia
- Jazz organist Saunders
- Crossword great Reagle
- Black thrush, old-style
- "Wordplay" star Reagle
- "Wordplay" puzzle god Reagle
- "Wordplay" crossword constructor Reagle
- "Blues From the Rainforest" musician Saunders
- ___ Reagle, puzzle maven who guested on "The Simpsons"
- Scottish blackbird
- Jazzman Saunders
- Old World blackbird
- Keyboardist Saunders who played with the Grateful Dead
- European black thrush
- Blackbird of Europe
- European blackbird
- Common black European thrush
- English blackbird
- European thrush
- Jazz keyboardist Saunders
- Reagle of "Wordplay"
- Cruciverbalist Reagle of "Wordplay"
- Cruciverbalist Reagle
- Crossword legend Reagle
The Collaborative International Dictionary
Merl \Merl\, Merle \Merle\, n. [F. merle, L. merula, merulus.
Cf. Ousel.] (Zo["o]l.)
The European blackbird. See Blackbird.
n. (alternative form of merle nodot=yes English) (blackbird)
Merl may refer to:
- Merl (name)
- Merl, Luxembourg, a quarter of Luxembourg City
- Merl (Buffyverse), a fictional character in the television series Angel
Merl is both a surname and a given name. Notable people with the name include:
- Monika Merl (born 1979), German athlete
- Noah Merl (born 1983), American soccer player
- Volkert Merl (born 1940), German racing driver
- Merl Reagle (1950-2015), American crossword constructor
- Merl Saunders (1934–2008), American keyboardist
Usage examples of "merl".
Karaoke bar downtown when I get wind of this lizard demon, Merl, who sometimes does favors for the vampire with a soul.
The head writer, Merl Kinney, was there, gray hair, white at the temples, three-hundred-dollar suit, way too thin for a man his age and way too tan as well.
Angel, Merl and Wes all talking at once, while the Lorne is shaking his head and Gunn tries not to laugh.
I mean, okay, so we - we bust our butts day and night until we find whatever it was that did Merl and this Larch guy.