Mal'ak (also spelled Malak, Melek) is the Semitic word for " angel" (, malāk; Hebrew מַלְאָךְ; Ge'ez መልዐክ, mal`āk; Aramaic מלאך). The plural of malak ("angels") is ملائكه malaa`ikah in Arabic, מַלְאָכִים malakim in Hebrew, and መላዕክት mala`ikt in Ge'ez.
In Arabic, it is also used as a given name (both male and female).
The Turkish form of the name is Melek.
Malak may be:
- Malak, the Semitic word for "angel"
- Malak (given name), an Arabic given name
- a northern suburb within the City of Darwin, in the Northern Territory of Australia, Postcode 0812.
- Darth Malak, a character from the fictional Star Wars universe.
- Malak, a character in Final Fantasy Tactics.
- Malak, a fictional vampire overlord in the MMORPG RuneScape.
- Malak (NX Files), a fictional character in an action adventure web-show called NX Files.
- Malak, a retired athlete in Tripping the Rift Season 1 Episode 2.