Madhu may refer to:
- Madhu, a term in Hindi-Urdu, Sanskrit, and other languages for honey and alcohol (a cognate word for mead)
- Madhu, in Hindu mythology, one of the asura brothers Madhu-Kaitabh, killed by Lord Vishnu
- Madhu (actor), a prominent actor who has featured in many Malayalam movies in the past few decades
- K. Madhu, an Indian film director who works in Malayalam cinema
- Shrine of Our Lady of Madhu, a prominent Roman Catholic shrine in Sri Lanka
- Madhu (Sri Lanka), a town in Sri Lanka where the Shrine of Our Lady of Madhu is located
- Madhu (film), a Tamil film released in 2006 by director Thennarasu
- Madhu Forest, or Madhuvana, a dense forest in ancient northern India
Madhavan Nair (, മാധവന് നായര്), commonly known by his stage name Madhu, is an Indian actor who appears in Malayalam films.
Madhu was a prominent lead actor during the 1960s and 1970s. He has also directed and produced films, and at one time owned the production company Uma Film Studio. He was awarded the Padma Shri by the Government of India in 2013 for his contributions towards the arts. He is the recipient of four Filmfare Awards and five Kerala State Film Awards.
Madhu is a 2006 Tamil-language Indian feature film directed by K. Thennarasu and produced by K.KaliyaMoorthy, starring Githan Ramesh, Priyamani and Ashish Vidyarthi.
Madhu is Produced by K.KaliyaMoorthy . His earlier movies were Bhagavat Singh & Gurudeva(2005).