The Collaborative International Dictionary
Madar may refer to:
- Madar or Mother (1991 film), Iranian movie by Ali Hatami
- Mother, a 1951 Iranian film
- Madar (caste), caste in India.
- Madar, Somalia, region of Maakhir State of Somalia (since 23 September 2007).
- Madar, Yemen, village in Yemen.
- Madar tree, Erythrina variegata
- Madr, Afghanistan, place in Afghanistan (alternative name).
- Madar, Nepal
- Madar (album) an album by Norwegian saxophonist Jan Garbarek and Tunisian oud player Anouar Brahem
Madar is an album by Norwegian saxophonist Jan Garbarek featuring Tunisian oud player Anouar Brahem and Pakistani tabla master Ustad Shaukat Hussain recorded in 1992 and released on the ECM label in 1994.
Usage examples of "madar".
Yet the social unrest in India is daily growing, and has only recently resulted in an act of political violence, the killing of Sir Curzon Wyllie by the Hindu, Madar Sol Dhingra.