Crossword clues for luana
Housing Units (2000): 116
Land area (2000): 1.050229 sq. miles (2.720080 sq. km)
Water area (2000): 0.000000 sq. miles (0.000000 sq. km)
Total area (2000): 1.050229 sq. miles (2.720080 sq. km)
FIPS code: 47055
Located within: Iowa (IA), FIPS 19
Location: 43.060764 N, 91.453390 W
ZIP Codes (1990): 52156
Note: some ZIP codes may be omitted esp. for suburbs.
Luana is an important female character in Romanian mythology. There are many legends about her, differing from area to area. In the most widely spread legend, she is a sort of civilising heroine, teaching the people how to write. In another legend, she is a northern princess who came from foreign lands and fell in love with a local young peasant.
Luana may refer to:
- Luana, Iowa, a town in the United States
- Luana (singer), a Swiss rapper
- Luana, an Italian singer-songwriter, co-founder of Belladonna
- Luana (mythology), an important female character in Romanian mythology
- Countess Luana of Orange-Nassau, Jonkvrouwe van Amsberg, member of the Dutch royal family
- Luana, by Alan Dean Foster, a novel based on a film
- Luana (Pokémon), a fictional character in the Pokémon universe
Usage examples of "luana".
Imagine seeing Luana for over a year before you fell in love with her!