Lowy (also spelled Löwy or Lőwy) is a surname of Jewish origin. It may refer to:
- Benjamin Lowy (born 1979), American photographer
- Dóra Lőwy (born 1977), Hungarian handball player
- Douglas R. Lowy (born 1942), American doctor
- Emanuel Löwy (1857–1938), Austrian archaeologist
- Frank Lowy (born 1930), Australian businessman
- Frederick Lowy (born 1933), Canadian educator
- Isaac Lowy (1793–1847), Hungarian businessman
- Meshulim Feish Lowy (1921–2015), Hungarian rabbi
- Michael Löwy (born 1938), Brazilian sociologist
- Otto Lowy (1921–2002), Canadian actor and radio host
- Slavko Löwy (1904–1996), Croatian architect
- Steven Lowy (born 1962), Australian businessman
- Yitzchak Lowy (1887–1942), Polish actor
Usage examples of "lowy".
As Marjorie had prophesied, there was a long line of carriages waiting to set their passengers down before Lowy House.