Lowey is a surname. Notable people with the surname include:
- Daniel Lowey (1875–1951), Olympic Tug of War competitor
- Edmund Lowey (born 1938), Member of the Legislative Council in the Isle of Man
- John Lowey (born 1966), former professional boxer
- John Lowey (soccer) (born 1958), retired English football forward
- Nita Lowey (born 1937), politician from the U.S. state of New York
Usage examples of "lowey".
Jake Moffat had a busted arm, Ed Lowey had a dislocated shoulder, and I had a sprained ankle.