Crossword clues for lott
- Senator who succeeded John Stennis
- N.F.L. Hall-of-Famer Ronnie
- Trent of Mississippi
- Sportscaster Ronnie
- Dole's successor in the Senate
- Former senator Trent
- Former Mississippi senator
- Former Mississippi senator Trent
- He followed Dole in the Senate
- Author of "Herding Cats: A Life in Politics"
- 1990s Senate majority leader Trent
- Senate majority leader who succeeded Dole
- Former minority whip in both the House and Senate
- Ronnie of N.F.L. fame
- Men's doubles champion of early 30's
- Tennis star of the 1930's
- Senator from Mississippi
- Sen. Trent
- Sen. Trent ___
- Dole's Senate successor
- Mississippi Senator
- 1990's Senate leader
- Football great Ronnie
- Football Hall-of-Famer Ronnie
- Mississippi senator Trent
- Ronnie of Fox Sports
- Trent of the Senate
- 1990's Senate majority leader
- Mississippi's Trent
- Former Senate majority leader
- Frist's predecessor as Senate majority leader
Housing Units (2000): 343
Land area (2000): 1.035253 sq. miles (2.681292 sq. km)
Water area (2000): 0.012847 sq. miles (0.033273 sq. km)
Total area (2000): 1.048100 sq. miles (2.714565 sq. km)
FIPS code: 44176
Located within: Texas (TX), FIPS 48
Location: 31.207013 N, 97.032902 W
ZIP Codes (1990): 76656
Note: some ZIP codes may be omitted esp. for suburbs.
Lott as a surname or given name may refer to:
Usage examples of "lott".
On May 2, I announced that, at long last, I had reached a balanced budget agreement with Speaker Gingrich and Senator Lott and the congressional negotiators for both parties.
Word quickly got back to Calio that it had not gone well, and that Senate Republican Leader Trent Lott was not happy.
Eventually Lott was forced to step down as Senate majority leader.
Senate Majority Leader Trent Lott had compromised dramatically to try to get Clinton's signature on the legislation.
There was going to be a lot of scoffing-mass hysteria, had Lott said?
Handgun opponents call Lott a pro-gun ideologue, and Lott let himself become a lightning rod for gun controversy.
Giorno dopo giorno andò a far visita a Mr Lott, come lo chiamava davanti ai genitori, solo per ritrovarsi la sua faccia sprofondata tra i seni pochi secondi dopo aver chiuso la porta.
Back when they supported segregation, Lott and Thurmond were Democrats.
In his toast, Lott said if Thurmond had been elected president, "we wouldn't have had all these problems over all these years.
When Lott made his toast to Thurmond, Dodd had gone on CNN's Late Edition and said, "If Tom Daschle or another Democratic leader were to have made similar statements, the reaction would have been very swift.
Fifty-four years earlier, Thurmond had run for president and, in a moment of bonhomie, Lott said the country would be better off if Thurmond had won.
Nessuno dei vicini aveva stretto amicizia con lui e Lott conduceva una vita solitària in compagnia dei suoi due danesi.