Crossword clues for lino
- Beginning to type?
- Prefix with "type"
- Prefix for type
- Kitchen flooring
- Flooring choice, for short
- Type starter?
- Kent kitchen floor
- Type starter
- Type opener
- Printer's mach
- Flooring for a flat
- Brit's floor covering
- Typesetting mach
- Typesetter, for short
- Type start
- Short for a typesetting machine
- Printing prefix with "type"
- Prefix with ''type''
- Prefix for cut or type
- Mancunians may mop it
- Kitchen floor, to a Brit
- Kitchen floor covering, to a Brit
- Kitchen floor covering, in Kent
- Flooring stuff, for short
- Floor covering in Britain
- Floor covering for a flat
- Floor covering (abbr)
- Floor cover, for short
- Brit's kitchen floor material
- Brit's kitchen floor
- Prefix with type
- Old typesetting machine, briefly
- Start to type?
- Kitchen flooring, for short
- Flat flooring
- Lead-in to type
- Old typesetting machine, informally
- A floor covering
- Londoner's floor covering
- Printing machine, for short
- Carpet alternative, for short
- Type of cut or type
- Floor covering, for short
- Typesetting mach.
- Folkestone floor covering
- Typesetting machine, for short
- Printer's mach.
- Br. floor covering
- Printer's machine, for short
- Flooring, for short
- Kind of type or cut
- Old S.A. measure
- Linen, in León
- Spanish linen
- Floor covering in the U.K.
- Nothing about old floor covering
- Love going around over alternative to carpet
- Floor covering, in England
- Type of type
- Type type
Longman Dictionary of Contemporary English
Douglas Harper's Etymology Dictionary
1907, short for linotype.
n. (context Australia NZ UK colloquial informal English) (abbreviation of linoleum English)
n. a floor covering [syn: linoleum]
Lino may refer to:
- Lino, short for linoleum, a common flooring material
- Lino, slang for linesman, the former name (still in widespread common use) for an assistant referee in football
- Lino, slang for a habitual user of cocaine
- Libertarian In Name Only
- Liberal In Name Only
- Labour In Name Only
Lino is also a male given name.
- Pope Linus, second Pope, alive during first century.
- Lino Lacedelli (1925–2009), Italian mountaineer
- Lino Rulli, American talk radio host
- Lino Saputo, Canadian businessman and founder of the Canadian-based cheese manufacturer Saputo, Inc.
- Lino Tagliapietra, glass artist
- Lino Ventura, an Italian actor who starred in French movies
Lino is also the surname of
- Pascal Lino, a French former road racing cyclist
Lino is the title / stage name of:
- Lino (rapper), French rapper; part of the rap duo Ärsenik
Dorvalino Alves Maciel (born 1 June 1977), known as Lino, is a Brazilian former footballer who played as a left back, and a current scout for PAOK FC.
Usage examples of "lino".
John gives the contract to Eddie Lino, who was one of the shooters in the Castellano hit.
Billie Meo walked through Casualty with such fascination that the scored lino strained to feel the weight of her tread.
Tender-yeared Billie Meo walked through Casualty with such fascination that the scored lino strained to feel the weight of her tread.
What occult ablutions, what bleak rethinks, took place among all this lino and iron?
There were the familiar smells of the house, strong in his nose--the smell of cold tea and cold chips, older fat, of the damp that came into the walls, of the lino and scraps of carpet where that damp had eaten and corroded.
We think one of them might be a girl from Lino Lakes, but we can’.