Crossword clues for ledo
Ledo may refer to:
- Ledo, Assam, India, a town
- Ledo Airfield, a World War II United States Army Air Forces airfield in India
- Ledo Road, a World War II road connecting Ledo, India, to Kunming, China
- Ledo Pizza, an American restaurant chain
- Ledo (company), a Croatian ice cream producer
- Ledo (name), a list of people with the surname or given name
Ledo is a Croatian-based producer of ice cream and frozen food headquartered in Zagreb and partially owned by the Agrokor group. It is one of the largesy producers of frozen food and ice cream in Southeastern Europe. Apart from Croatia, it is also produced and sold in Bosnia and Herzegovina, Slovenia and Hungary.
The first ice cream, Snjeguljica ( Snow White), was conceived in 1958, although at that time the company didn't exist under its present name, but was a part of a larger Croatian milk producer.
- Ledo Arroyo Torres (1894–1975), Uruguayan politician, Minister of Agriculture and Minister of National Defence
- Lêdo Ivo (1924-2012), Brazilian poet, novelist, essayist and journalist
- Japhet Ledo, former Moderator of the General Assembly of the Evangelical Presbyterian Church, Ghana (1993-2001)
- Joaquim Gonçalves Ledo (1781-1847), Brazilian journalist and politician
- Porfirio Muñoz Ledo (born 1933), Mexican politician
- Ricky Ledo (born 1992), Puerto Rican professional basketball player