Kyo can refer to:Anime and manga
- Demon Eyes Kyo, a character in the manga series Samurai Deeper Kyo
- Kyo, a manga comic created by Ryōji Minagawa in 1996
- Kyo Sohma, a character in the manga and anime series Fruits Basket
- An alias of English singer-songwriter Carol Leeming
- Kyo (band), a French rock band
- Kyo (musician), Japanese musician, poet and singer-songwriter; vocalist for the Japanese metal band Dir En Grey
- Three villages in County Durham, England:
- East Kyo
- West Kyo
- New Kyo
- another name for Kyoto, a city in Japan
- Kyo Kusanagi, one of the main characters of the King of Fighters series of video games
- Kyō Fujibayashi, a character in the visual novel Clannad
Category:Japanese unisex given names
is a Japanese musician, poet and singer-songwriter. He is best known as the vocalist of the metal band Dir en grey. He has been with the band since its inception in 1997 and was formerly in La:Sadie's. Kyo was inspired to become a musician when he saw a picture of Buck-Tick vocalist Atsushi Sakurai on the desk of a junior high school classmate. His vocals span a tenor range.
Kyo is a French rock band with lead vocals by Benoît Poher. The band was active from 1997 to 2005 with three albums Kyo (2000), Le Chemin (2003) and 300 Lésions (2004) and a string of singles. It announced a hiatus in 2005 without a definite break-up. In 2006, Kyo was involved in launching " L'Or de nos vies" written by Kyo and its lead singer Benoît Poher for the Fighting AIDS charity in 2006. Kyo had a comeback in 2013 with the album L'équilibre.
Kyō may refer to:
- Someone in the List of Kanto gym leaders
- Kyō no Go no Ni
<!-- This long comment was added to the page to prevent it being listed on Special:Shortpages. It and the accompanying monitoring template were generated via Template:Longcomment. Please do not remove the monitor template without removing the comment as well.
Kyo is the self-titled debut album by French rock band Kyo and was released in 2000.