Kosov can refer to:
- Kosov (Hasidic dynasty)
- places in the Czech Republic:
- Kosov (Šumperk District) in the Olomouc Region
- located at 49.7 N, 12.8333333 E, a city part of the town Bor
- located at 48.8833 N, 14.433 E, pop.: 9212
- located at 50.5166 N, 15.35 E, pop.: 9755
- located at 49.3833 N, 15.633 E, pop.: 9094
- located at 49.883 N, 16.8 E, pop.: 9444
- places in Ukraine:
- Kosov (Ternopil), located at 49.1 N, 25.633 E, pop.:8703
- Kosiv, (Ukrainian: Косiв, Polish: Kosów, Romanian: Cosău), located at 48.31 N, 25.095277 E pop.: 9901, a city located in the Ivano-Frankivsk Oblast, in western Ukraine.
- places in Russia:
- located at 53.989722 N, 37.62944 E, pop. 1209 (Tulskaya oblast)
- located at 48 N, 41 E. pop: 1209 (Rostovskaya oblast)
- Kosov (surname)
Kosov is the name of a Hasidic dynasty founded by Rabbi Menachem Mendel Hager of Kosiv, a town in Galicia, presently in Ukraine.
The Kosov Hasidic dynasty, Rabbi Mendel of Kosov's descendants, founded the many Kosov Hasidic sects. The Vizhnitz dynasty is the best known branch of the original Kosover dynasty. Other branches include Seret.
Among the many contemporary descendants of the Kosov dynasty, two are called "the Kosover Rebbe": Rabbi Shraga Feivish Hager of Borough Park, Brooklyn, where he has a substantial following and presides at his tish, and Rabbi Menachem Monderer of Jerusalem (died 2013). There is also a historic Kosover synagogue in Tzfas ( Safed), Israel, which, however, is run by followers of the Biala Rebbe of Lugano, Switzerland.
Kosov is a village and municipality ( obec) in Šumperk District in the Olomouc Region of the Czech Republic.
The municipality covers an area of , and has a population of 307 (as at 28 August 2006).
Kosov lies approximately south-west of Šumperk, north-west of Olomouc, and east of Prague.
Kosov is a Russian masculine surname, its feminine counterpart is Kosova. It may refer to
- Dmitry Kosov (born 1968), Russian sprinter
- Ivan Kosov (born 1999), Russian football player
- Leo Kosov-Meyer, fictional character from the Australian TV drama Sea Patrol
- Sergei Kosov (born 1986), Russian football player
- Yaroslav Kosov (born 1993), Russian ice hockey player