KMKY (1310 kHz) is an AM radio station licensed to Oakland, California that broadcasts with 5000 watts. It calls itself "Radio Punjab" and airs programming in Hindi and Punjabi aimed at the San Francisco Bay Area's South Asian community. It is owned by Charanjit Batth of Akal Broadcasting Corporation. Its transmitter is located in Oakland near the toll plaza for the San Francisco–Oakland Bay Bridge.
The 1310 AM frequency from 1959 to 1997 was the home of Urban adult contemporary and Gospel music KDIA. It later served as the San Francisco home of Radio Disney from 1997 to 2015, using the call sign KMKY, the last three letters standing for the Disney character Mickey Mouse.
KMKY may refer to:
- KMKY (AM), a radio station (1310 AM) licensed to Oakland, California, United States
- KMKY, the ICAO code for Marco Island Airport
- " Knowing Me, Knowing You", a 1977 song by ABBA
- Knowing Me Knowing You with Alan Partridge (radio series), a BBC radio series
- Knowing Me Knowing You with Alan Partridge (TV series), a BBC television series based on the radio show