Klobuky is a village in Central Bohemian Region of the Czech Republic. It is located in an agricultural (growing mainly various grain, sugar beet and sunflower) landscape about 10 km northwest of Slaný or 39 km northwest of Prague and has a population of 1,069 (2015). Neighbouring villages of Čeradice, Kobylníky, Kokovice and Páleček are administrative parts of Klobuky.
Klobuky is mentioned for the first time in 1226 as property of cloister of Doksany. According to Antonín Profous the name of the village probably derives from its ancient owner or founder named Klobouk ( Czech for " hat", in old Czech also for " helmet"). Hence the helmet in recently (2005) adopted coat of arms.
The major local sight is an alleged prehistoric menhir, with height of 3.3 m (11 ft) the tallest in the Czech Republic. It is an upright, lonely standing stone, called Zkamenělý pastýř ("Shepherd turned-into-stone") or Kamenný muž ("Stone Man"), in a field several hundred metres northwest of the village, close to road towards Telce.
Local church of St Lawrence dates back to 14th century, but it was rebuilt between 1729 and 1736.
Jan Malypetr, a Czech politician, prime minister of Czechoslovakia, was born in Klobuky in 1873. Ivan Krasko, a Slovak poet, worked as chemist in local sugar refinery. Jindřich Šimon Baar, a Czech writer, was a Roman Catholic priest in Klobuky for ten years between 1899 and 1909.