KLO (1430 kHz) is an AM news/talk radio station licensed to Ogden, Utah and serving the Salt Lake City metropolitan area. The station is owned by Capital Broadcasting.
KLO operates at 25,000 watts by day and 5000 watts at night. KLO's skywave signal has been heard as far away as Casa Grande, Arizona at night. Capital Broadcasting's offices and studios are in the 257 Tower Building on East 200 South in Salt Lake City. KLO's transmitter is near the Great Salt Lake Shorelands Preserve in Layton, Utah. All four of KLO's towers are different heights, which is unusual.
Klo may refer to:
- Kelowna Land Orchard Company, or the eponymous K.L.O. Road in Kelowna, BC
- a fictional planet in the Transformers franchise; see List of Transformers planets
- Lhoba people, also known as "Klo", tribespeople living in Southeastern Tibet
KLO may refer to:
- Kalibo International Airport, an airport that serves the general area of Kalibo, the capital of the province of Aklan in the Philippines by IATA Code
- Karabakh Liberation Organization (Azerbaijani: Qarabağ Azadlıq Təşkilatı (QAT)), an Azerbaijani organization created in Baku, Azerbaijan with objective of "liberation of Nagorno-Karabakh"
- Kamtapur Liberation Organization, a northeast Indian militant group
- KLO (AM), a radio station (1430 AM) licensed to serve Ogden, Utah, United States
- KSQN, a radio station (103.1 FM) licensed to serve Coalville, Utah, which held the call sign KLO-FM from 2012 to 2014