Kiswar ( Quechua for buddleja incana, hispanicized Quishuar) or Padreyuq ( Spanishpadre father, Quechua -yuq a suffix to indicate possession, "the one that has got a father" or "the one with a father", hispanicized spelling Padreyoc) is a mountain in the Willkapampa mountain range in the Andes of Peru, about high. It is located in the Cusco Region, La Convención Province. Kiswar lies south-west of the mountain Salkantay and east of the mountain Quriwayrachina.
Kiswar ( Quechua for buddleja incana, also spelled queshuar, quishuar, quesuar, quisoar, quisuar, quisuar) may refer to:
- Kiswar(Buddleja incana), a plant
- Kiswar, Ancash, an archaeological site in the Yungay Province, Ancash Region, Peru
- Kiswar (Cusco), a mountain in the Cusco Region, Peru
- Kiswar (Recuay), a mountain in the Recuay Province, Ancash Region, Peru
- Kiswar Lakes, a group of lakes in the La Libertad Region, Peru
- Quishuar District, a district in the Huancavelica Region, Peru
Kiswar ( Quechua for Buddleja incana, also spelled Quisuar) is a mountain in the Cordillera Negra in the Andes of Peru which reaches a height of approximately . It lies in the Ancash Region, Recuay Province, on the border of the districts of Catac, Huayllapampa and Tapacocha.