Crossword clues for kat
- Kit ___ (candy bar with wafers)
- Kit __ Klub: "Cabaret" setting
- Kit __ (candy bar brand)
- Ignatz's Krazy foil
- Comics' Krazy one
- "The Vampire Diaries" actress Graham
- "Krazy" critter
- "Krazy __"
- "Kitty ___" (Beyoncé song)
- Wordafter Kit(confection)
- With Kit, a chocolate bar
- Timpf of Fox News
- Tattoo artist ___ Von D
- Singer DeLuna
- Rapper Phat ___
- Ms. Von D of "Miami Ink"
- Krazy one
- Krazy cartoon star
- Krazy cartoon character
- Krazy ____
- Krazy ____: early cartoon
- Kit___ (candy bar)
- Kit__ bar
- Kit _____
- Kit ___ Klub (the cabaret in "Cabaret")
- Kit ___ Klub ("Cabaret" venue)
- Kit ___ (wafer bar)
- Kit ___ (Hershey brand)
- Kit ___ (breakable candy)
- Kit __ (Hershey brand)
- Kit __ ("four-fingered" candy)
- Karen Kijewski's fictional private eye ___ Colorado
- Kalico ___ (old pet food brand)
- Herriman's "Krazy" feline
- Herriman's "Krazy" critter
- Herriman's ''Krazy'' character
- Half of a candy bar
- Half a candy bar?
- Dennings who's one of the girls on "2 Broke Girls"
- Dennings on screen
- Dennings of "WandaVision"
- Dennings of "Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist"
- Dennings of "Dollface"
- Crazy --
- Cartoon animal
- Bronx-born singer DeLuna
- Beth's "2 Broke Girls" co-star
- Apt alternative nickname to Kitty
- Aisha Dee's character on "The Bold Type"
- Actress Graham of "The Vampire Diaries"
- "The Vampire Diaries" star Graham
- "Krazy "__
- "Krazy ___" (George Herriman comic strip)
- "Krazy ___" (classic comic strip)
- "Cabaret" setting, the Kit ___ Klub
- "Break me off a piece of that Kit ___ bar!"
- "___ Kong" (Dav Pilkey children's book)
- ''Krazy __''
- ''Krazy ___'' (classic comic strip)
- ''Krazy ___''
- ___ Von D
- Krazy _____
- Cartoondom's Krazy___
- Krazy ___ of comics
- Kit ___ Club ("Cabaret" setting)
- "Krazy" one
- Kit ___ (candy bar)
- Krazy ___ of the comics
- George Herriman cartoon critter
- Kit ___ bar
- "Krazy ___" (old comic strip)
- Krazy critter of the comics
- Half a candy bar name
- Piece of a candy bar?
- See 87-Across
- "Kitty ___" (BeyoncГ© song)
- Animal in a comic strip title
- "2 Broke Girls" co-star Dennings
- Actress Dennings of "The 40-Year-Old Virgin"
- "2 Broke Girls" actress Dennings
- "Kitty ___" (Beyonc"
- Herriman's "Krazy ___"
- Narcotic shrub
- Kit _____ (candy bar brand)
- Herriman's was Krazy
- Shrub that may be Krazy
- Krazy one in comics
- Krazy one of comics
- Arabian tea
- Krazy feline
- Arabian shrub used for tea
- Dennings of "2 Broke Girls"
- Kit _____ (candy bar)
- 'Krazy --' (old cartoon)
- Krazy of comics
- Actress Dennings of "2 Broke Girls"
- Krazy of the comics
- Krazy ---
- "Krazy" comics feline
- 'Krazy '
- Krazy critter of comics
- Dennings of "Thor"
- "2 Broke Girls" star Dennings
- Kit__ : candy bar
- Kit __: candy bar
- "Krazy" comics character
- Kit ___ (crunchy candy bar)
- Kit ___ Club
- Herriman's "Krazy" character
- Actress Dennings of “2 Broke Girls”
- "Krazy ---"
- Word after Krazy or Kit
- Krazy comic character
- Krazy ___ of old comics
- Krazy ___ (comics character)
- Kit__: candy bar
- Kit -- bar
- Kit --
- Kit ___ (candy brand)
The Collaborative International Dictionary
Kat \Kat\ (k[aum]t), n. (Bot.) An Arabian shrub ( Catha edulis) the leaves of which are used as tea by the Arabs.
n. (alternative spelling of khat English)
Kät may refer to:
- the stage name of the Swiss singer, Katharina Michel
- the shorthand name for the Ore Mountain festival called the Annaberger Kät
Kat is a Polish heavy metal band formed in 1979 in Katowice, Poland. They have been accused, mainly by the Polish media, of promoting Satanism.
In Polish "kat" means executioner. KAT is one of the most important bands in Polish heavy metal overall, and is also mentioned as one of the main precursors of thrash and even black metal genres in this country. KAT's most famous album is Oddech wymarłych światów (The Breath of Extinct Worlds), considered an opus of Polish heavy metal.
The band is best known for tracks "Czas zemsty" (Time of revenge), "Łza dla cieniów minionych" (A tear for the shadows gone), "Wyrocznia" (Oracle) and "Noce Szatana " (The nights of Satan).
Usage examples of "kat".
Friday, November 4 2244 hours Landing zone in hills Near Chah Bahar, Iran Murdock watched as Magic and Kat both ran to the open door of the Seahawk while the rotors whirled.
And she could not get comfort from Kat because she and Blanche had never told Mistress Champernowne about the attack on her.
Lady Daws stated, her voice low and ever cultured, but carrying with it such malice that Kat was chilled.
After ushering Kat and Leslie inside, he quickly cleared the dinette table.
Kat slid onto the opposite dinette bench, then picked up one of the sandwiches.
Across from her, Kat slumped into the dinette seat, her long legs stretched to rest in the opposite bench.
Somewhere deep inside me the real Kat Crosse was gibbering with fear, but the primitive will to survive that exists in everyone had switched me onto fashionista autopilot.
Gil lost its favorite belt and when that was found, Kat started drinking bowls of water until Fok stopped that, and hauled Kat off to drain.
Kat adjusted the primary gobo lamp at his far left to add more definition to the shadow cast by the impressive ridge of his cock.
Kat adjusted the gobo to highlight the fine hairs covering his ass and disappearing into the recesses of his crack.
Once seated at their table, he learned that Rob and Kat Hupp had a contagious happiness about them that drew others into their clowning and repartee.
Alara made it through a year early, and Kristen, Kole, and Katen lagged behind because they lost a year to the scarlet fever.
Phyllis Neese, Carol Sorsoleil, Paul and Jane McCullough, Lockwood and Darlene Carlson, Judy Roh-de, Lee Carlson, Kat Carlson, Kay Marquez, Jean Thomas, Lee Perish, and the rest.
Kat had never thought of herself as an ogler, but here she was practically drooling at the man she saw smiling rakishly at the camera.
He could hear Spunky yelping inside the house, and he knew that if Kat had heard him calling for her, she would have come out to meet him.