Crossword clues for kames
n. (plural of kame English)
Kames may refer to:People
- Henry Home, Lord Kames, Scottish philosopher
- Abdesalam Kames, Libyan footballer
- Bob Kames, American organist
- Kambūjia, otherwise Cambyses of Persia
- Kamose, last Egyptian pharaoh of the Seventeenth dynasty of Egypt
- Kames, Argyll and Bute, Scotland
- Kames, East Ayrshire, Scotland
- plural of kame, a glacial feature
Usage examples of "kames".
This Epitaph is so exquisitely beautiful, that I remember even Lord Kames, strangely prejudiced as he was against Dr.