Crossword clues for jla
JLA may refer to:
- JLA (company), a commercial laundry & catering equipment and service provider
- The Justice League of America, a fictional DC Comics superhero team
- Joe Louis Arena, a hockey arena in Detroit, Michigan
- Yugoslav People's Army, the military force of the Socialist Federal Republic of Yugoslavia
- Liverpool John Lennon Airport
- Journal of Library Administration, a scholarly journal
- John Luther Adams, an Alaskan composer
JLA was a monthly comic book published by DC Comics from January 1997 to April 2006 featuring the Justice League.
JLA Group is a provider of the distribution, rental and servicing of commercial laundry equipment, commercial dishwashers and regulatory compliance tools. The company is the market-leading distributor of commercial laundry and catering equipment in the UK, having recorded circa 30 per cent market share in 2011. Founded in 1973, JLA is based in Ripponden, West Yorkshire, UK.