Jindřichov is a small part of Lučany nad Nisou with fewer than 100 inhabitants. Jindřichov is a thin, 3 km long upgoing village with very nice nature and traditional lovely cottages.
Category:Villages in Jablonec nad Nisou District Category:Neighbourhoods in the Czech Republic
' Jindřichov' is a village and municipality in Bruntál District in the Moravian-Silesian Region of the Czech Republic.
Jindřichov municipality is situated in the western part of the Osoblažsko Microregion in the Petrovický stream valley which stretches along the village and creates its centre line. The village is accessible by bus and even by train as there is a train station in the village. Jindřichov was founded in 1256 by the Olomouc Bishop Bruno of Schaumburg in the German colonization after the Mongols invasions which decimated the whole former Slavic population of the region. Currently there are 1458 inhabitants living in the municipality.
The centre of the village is dominated by a baroque chateau with a large park which is owned by the Jinřichov municipality. The chateau was built at the end of the 17th century as a two-storey building on a square platform by the Counts of Hodice. The current empire style of the chateau dates back to 1844, when it was rebuilt after a devastating fire. The chateau is surrounded by a very valuable park founded by the Counts of Hodice in the French style which was adapted to the landscape area later on. Except a great variety of precious trees you may admire sculptures there – e.g. two marble lions in front of the chateau entrance, a fountain, statues of St. Hubert and St. Christopher and also a statue of Fridrich Schiller. The chateau park is accessible after making an appointment with the municipality authorities.
There are additional monuments in the village such as a 10 metre high statue of the Virgin Mary situated near the chateau entrance on the stream banks dated back 1757 and the Church of St. Nicholas from the 17th century. The whole Jindřichov municipality together with the local part of Arnultovice lies in the lovely Petrovický stream valley surrounded by forests, meadows and fields. Jindřichov is an ideal place for walking and cycling to nearby Poland, to the historical town of Prudnik (approx. 10 km distant from Jindřichov) where you can admire the Franciscan forest monastery from the 19th century and the Lourdes cave replica along the way. There is a cycle track going to Prudnik from Jinřichov starting near the chateau in the village centre. Close to Jindřichov you may also find the Biskupská kupa viewing tower with two historical cities lying just below it: the Polish Glucholazy and the Czech Zlaté Hory.
Jindřichov is a village and municipality ( obec) in Přerov District in the Olomouc Region of the Czech Republic.
The municipality covers an area of , and has a population of 485 (as at 3 July 2006).
Jindřichov lies approximately north-east of Přerov, east of Olomouc, and east of Prague. It was founded in 1499.
Jindřichov is a village and municipality ( obec) in Šumperk District in the Olomouc Region of the Czech Republic.
Jindřichov is the name of several locations in the Czech Republic:
- Jindřichov (Bruntál District), a village in the Moravian-Silesian Region
- Jindřichov (Přerov District), a village in the Olomouc Region
- Jindřichov (Šumperk District), a village in the Olomouc Region
- Jindřichov (Lučany nad Nisou), part of the village of Lučany nad Nisou in the Liberec Region