Crossword clues for jaja
Jaja may refer to:
- Jajá (Brazilian footballer), Brazilian footballer Francisco Jaílson de Sousa, nicknamed Jajá
- Jaja (goddess), Abkhazian harvest goddess
- Jaja of Opobo, the first monarchy of Opobo
- Jaja Wachukwu, Nigerian politician and humanitarian
- Jaja, Iran (disambiguation), places in Iran
- Jackson Avelino Coelho, Brazilian footballer nicknamed Jajá
- Laurent Jalabert, retired French professional cyclist nicknamed Jaja
- Samir Geagea, also spelled Samir Ja'ja', a Lebanese politician and commander.
- Spanish onomatopoeia for laughter
Jajá (Brazilian footballer)
Francisco Jaílson de Sousa or simply Jajá (born November 29, 1986 in Itapipoca), is a Brazilian attacking midfielder. He is currently plays for Jiangxi Liansheng in the China League One.