Crossword clues for iss
The ISS is the International Space Station.
ISS may also refer to:
- ISS A/S, a Danish service company
- ISS Hockey (International Scouting Services), ice hockey scouting service
- Idea Star Singer, a Malayalam music reality show by Asianet TV
- Idiopathic short stature, an unexplained short stature
- Independent Subway System, a former rapid transit rail system in New York City, US
- Information Systems & Services
- Injury Severity Score
- Institute for Science and Society, an academic department at the University of Nottingham, England
- Institute for Security Studies, Pretoria, South Africa studying crime, corruption, and conflict in Africa
- In-school suspension, a form of discipline used in some schools.
- Institute of Social Studies, an international institute in The Hague, the Netherlands
- Institute of Strategic Studies, a regional think tank in Pakistan
- Instruction set simulator, a computer program that simulates a processor
- Intercollegiate Socialist Society (1905–1921), an American political youth organization
- Internal Security Service, national security intelligence agency of Oman
- International Seismological Summary, an earthquake catalog
- International Social Services, a charitable, non-governmental organisation
- International Superstar Soccer, a video game series
- Internet Security Systems, a security software vendor
- Ion scattering spectroscopy or low-energy ion scattering, a materials analysis method
- Imperial Star Ship, a fictional spaceship designation prefix
- International Staging System, for the severity of multiple myeloma
- Imaging Science Subsystem, Cassini–Huygens space probe instruments
- ISS International School, an international school in Singapore
International Superstar Soccer (abbreviated as ISS) is a football video game in the International Superstar Soccer series by Konami. Known as (Jikkyou World Soccer 2000, Jikkyou World Soccer 2000 Final Edition and Jikkyou J-League Perfect Striker 3 in Japan). International Superstar Soccer is a game for one or two players, or up to four players with Playstation's multitap.
Players can train and edit their teams, change the formations and tactics before the match. During the match they can adjust camera angles, make substitutions and tactical changes, adjust the game speed and so on. The main game element though is controlling the players, making searching passes and scoring goals.
Usage examples of "iss".
Hundreds of human proteins, from angiotensin to chorionic gonadotropin, were being grown as crystals aboard ISS -- vital pharmaceutical research that could lead to the development of new drugs.
Iss walked across the quad followed by two members of his personal guard, Axal Foss and Styven Dalway.
The Hail Wolf got a chiefdom for his trouble, and Iss drew Blackhail into the war.
Penthero Iss held his marker, and now, thanks to the keen eyes of Cluff Drybannock, Vaylo had a way to get it back.
The cosmonaut has trained in Houston, flown on the shuttle, and spent months on the ISS.
I dare not return to Paris, efen for a small visit in winter when pusiness here iss pad.
Und efen if der Great Khan iss dead, they are going first to conquer Italy and Burgundy and France and eferything.
If he liges a class of vine, it iss begause his loaf ingludes efen hiss enemy, as Shakespeare galled it.
FROM AN ASSOCIATED PREss BULLETIN: Space Agency and UpLink International Pledge to Keep ISS on Track Despite Shuttle Disaster Kennedy Space Center, Cape Canaveral-In a joint statement released late this afternoon through NASA press spokesman Craig Yarborough , agency officials and Roger Gordian, whose firm, UpLink International , is chief contractor of the ISS project, have declared their undivided commitment to resuming assembly of the orbital station as soon as possible.
The second involved a slew of matters relevant to the Orion investigation, which Gordian was continuing to view as a separate affair for the present, although the close timing of the episodes in Florida and Brazil, and the fact that both would have damaging repercussions for the ISS program, made it impossible to avoid the possibility of some connection between them.
Roger Gordian has been a steady proponent and financial backer of ISS for many years.
It iss imperative that we learn what it iss doing here, if it hass come alone or iss operating in conjunction with as-yet-undetected confederatess, and whether it iss doing sso rogue or in concert with Commonwealth approval.
Freund, mein guter Kamerad, mein prdchtiger Vassall, Bass, it truly painful iss to leave you after so many goot years, but needed I am in und by the Empire.
He iss the slafe of some richer man, some gompany, some gorporation, dat crindt him down to the least he can lif on, and that rops him of the marchin of his earnings that he knight pe habby on.
Iss it not nice to know that because you haff been useful, you can liff when you haff been dead?