Crossword clues for isac
ISAC may refer to:
- internet Speech Audio Codec (as "iSAC"), a wideband speech codec, developed by Global IP Solutions (GIPS)
- Institute for the Study of American Cultures, a defunct organization devoted to the study of pre-Columbian contact between the Old and New Worlds
- Information Sharing and Analysis Center, a non-profit organization that provides a central resource for gathering information on cyber threats to critical infrastructure and providing two-way sharing of information between the private and public sector.
- Indian Space Research Organisation Satellite Centre, the lead ISRO centre for technology testing and spacecraft assembly integration in India
- International Society for Advancement of Cytometry, see their website at isac-net.org