Crossword clues for innes
- Scottish historian
- "ER" actress Laura
- Whodunit author Michael
- U.S. landscape painter
- The Rutles co-creator Neil
- Neil who wrote most of the songs for "Monty Python"
- Mystery writer Michael
- Laura of "R22
- Laura of 'ER'
- Laura of ''ER''
- Inspector Appleby creator
- Hammond ___, writer of "The Wreck of the Mary Deare"
- English novelist who wrote "Campbell's Kingdom"
- British thriller writer, Hammond ___ , d. 1998
- Author Hammond ___
- Author Hammond
- Actress Laura of "E.R."
- "Wreck of the Mary Deare" author
- "ER" cast member Laura
- 'ER' actress Laura
- Mystery writer Michael ___
- English novelist Hammond _____
- "The Wreck of the Mary Deare" author Hammond ___
- Laura who plays Dr. Weaver on "ER"
- Hammond ___, author of "The Wreck of the Mary Deare"
- Actress Laura of "ER"
- Novelist Hammond ___
- Author Hammond _____
- George Moore's "Evelyn ___"
- Writer of suspense tales
- Michael ___, mystery writer
- Scottish mystery writer
- Mystery writer Hammond ___
- Hammond ___, writer of suspense tales
- U.S. landscape painter: 1825–94
- Orator of '76
- Writer Hammond ___
- Laura of "ER"
- Writer Michael
Innes is a lunar impact crater on the Moon's far side. It is located less than a crater diameter to the east-southeast of the prominent crater Seyfert. To the southeast of Innes is the crater Meggers, and to the west-southwest lies Polzunov.
This crater has not been significantly worn due to impact erosion, and the features remain well-defined. The shape is roughly circular with a slight outward bulge along the western edge. The inner walls have slumped somewhat, and some slight terracing has occurred. The interior floor is relatively featureless, and is marked only by a few tiny craterlets.
Innes, an Anglicization of the Scottish Gaelic name Aonghas (Angus). Notable people include:
Innes is a surname. Innes may also refer to: