Crossword clues for ickes
- "Curmudgeon" in F.D.R.'s Cabinet
- F.D.R.'s Interior Sec.
- Sec. of Interior under F.D.R.
- F.D.R. Cabinet member
- FDR cabinet member
- Secretary of the Interior under FDR
- New Dealer Harold
- Member of F.D.R. Cabinet
- Harold in the Roosevelt administration, or his son in the Clinton administration
- Harold in FDR's cabinet
- FDR's Interior Secretary
- FDR Interior Secretary
- FDR aide
- 30's Interior Secretary
- Cabinet member for F.D.R.'s full Presidency
- F.D.R.'s Interior Secretary
- Roosevelt's Secretary of the Interior
- Clinton staffer Harold
- Clinton adviser Harold
- Harold of the Clinton White House
- Official in the Clinton White House
- Sec. of the Interior: 1933-46
- F.D R.'s Secretary of the Interior
- Secretary of the Interior: 1933–46
- Secretary of the Interior under F.D.R.
Ickes is a surname and may refer to:
Harold Ickes (disambiguation), multiple people, including:
- Harold L. Ickes (1874–1952), U.S. Secretary of the Interior in Franklin D. Roosevelt's administration
- Harold M. Ickes (born 1939), American deputy White House Chief of Staff during Bill Clinton's administration
- Rob Ickes, American dobro (resonator guitar) player.
- William Ickes, professor of psychology at the University of Texas at Arlington