Crossword clues for hoffa
Hoffa is a 1992 French-American biographical crime film directed by Danny DeVito and written by David Mamet, based on the life of Teamsters Union leader Jimmy Hoffa. Most of the story is told in flashbacks before ending with Hoffa's mysterious disappearance. Jack Nicholson plays Hoffa, and DeVito plays Hoffa's fictional longtime friend Robert "Bobby" Ciaro, an amalgamation of several Hoffa associates over the years.
The film also stars John C. Reilly, Robert Prosky, Kevin Anderson, Armand Assante, and J. T. Walsh. The original music score is by David Newman.
Hoffa is a 1992 biographical film on Jimmy Hoffa.
Hoffa may also refer to:
People with the surname Hoffa:
- Albert Hoffa (1859-1907), German orthopaedic surgeon
- Jimmy Hoffa (born 1913, disappeared 1975)
- James P. Hoffa (born 1941), son to Jimmy Hoffa, leader of the Teamsters Union
- Niklas Hoffa (born 1974), German musician
- Portland Hoffa (1905–1990), American comedian, actor, and dancer
- Reese Hoffa (born 1977), American shot-putter
People with the given name Hoffa:
- Rafael Araújo, Brazilian NBA basketball player, nicknamed "Hoffa"
- Hoffa fracture