Hili may be:
- Tikoloshe, Tokoloshe or Hili — a dwarf-like water Sprite (creature) or zombie, in Zulu mythology
- Hili, Dakshin Dinajpur — a border check-post in West Bengal, India
- Hili (Community development block) - a CD Block in West Bengal, India
- Hili Railway Station - in Dinajpur District, Bangladesh
- Hilis (also, Ilis) — a village in the Khojali Rayon of Azerbaijan
- Hili, Al Ain — a district in the city of Al Ain, Emirate of Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
- The plural of the medical word hilum.
Hili (community development block) is an administrative division in Balurghat subdivision of Dakshin Dinajpur district in the Indian state of West Bengal. Hili police station serves this block. Headquarters of this block is at Hili.
Usage examples of "hili".
Even Hili, still up on the cliff above and relatively safe, shouted along with them.