Crossword clues for ghee
- Liquid butter of India
- Form of clarified butter
- Butter used to fry paneer
- Liquid butter
- Delhi butter
- Clarified butter used in India
- Clarified butter of India
- Butter used to deep-fry samosas
- South Asian cooking oil
- Paratha roti ingredient
- Naan topper
- Hindu butter
- Clarified butter used in Indian food
- Clarified butter used in Indian cooking
- Butter used by Indians
- Butter in biryani
- Butter in a biryani recipe
- Butter from buffalo milk
- Indian butter
- Butter in South Asian cuisines
- Clarified butter used in Indian cookery
- India butter
- Indian clarified butter
- Clarified butter, in India
- Clarified butter in Indian cooking
- Bombay butter
- Butter in India
- Hindu's liquid butter
- My hotel's introduced an element of Asian cuisine
- Butter used in Indian cookery
- Butter? Gosh -- that's hard inside!
- Indian form of butter
- Delight at the start of 'Gimme Shelter'
- Ultimately, eating rubbish made me fat
- Calcutta butter
- Indian liquid butter
Longman Dictionary of Contemporary English
The Collaborative International Dictionary
Ghee \Ghee\ (g[=e]), n. [Hind. gh[=i] clarified butter, Skr.
Butter clarified by boiling, and thus converted into a kind
of oil. [India]
n. 1 A type of clarified butter used in South Asian cooking; usli ghee. 2 (context India English) vegetable oil for cooking.
n. clarified butter used in Indian cookery
Ghee is a class of clarified butter that originated in ancient India and is commonly used in South Asian, Iranian and Arabic cuisines, traditional medicine, and religious rituals.
The ghee is a class of clarified butter that originated in South Asia. Ghee may also refer to:
- Brandon Ghee (born 1987), U.S. football player
- Chan Tien Ghee, Malaysian businessman
- Gareth Ghee, hurler in Ireland
- Milt Ghee (1891–1975), U.S. football player
Usage examples of "ghee".
That was the difference, Zuckuss supposed, between Boba Fett and a creature like this Gheeta.
Boba Fett recognized a few of the other Shell Hutts in the great reception hall, elders of the clan that were to Gheeta as an Imperial battle cruiser was to a TIE fighter craft.
Just as Boba Fett had already suspected, the sight of the pharmaceutical tube confirmed that Gheeta had prepared for this confrontation by chemically stripping out any sense of caution that might still have been lingering inside his brain.
She bent over the energetic flames fueled by prodigious amounts of ghee and the remains of the brahmin boy she had sacrificed earlier.
With garlands, sandal, and betelnut, ghee, honey, and curds consecrate the drum at evening-tide.
The town smelled of wood smoke and raw sewage, of rice cooked with saffron and of ghee, clarified butter.