GEA or Gea may refer to:Places
- Ge'a, a moshav in southern Israel
- Gea de Albarracín, a town in the province of Teruel, Spain
- Gustaf Ericssons Automobilfabrik, former automobile manufacturer
- GEA Group, a German engineering firm
- gea, Global Economic Advantage, a company of Indian origin focused on Engineering and IT Services
- GEA France, the alliance of the French National engineering school ( ENAC, ENSMA, ISAE) in aeronautical and space engineering.
- Grupo Empresarial Antioqueño, a Colombian conglomerate
- Grupo Empresarial Ángeles, a Mexican conglomerate
- Gea (grape), another name for the Italian wine grape Girò
- Gea (spider), a spider genus in the family Araneidae
- Geothermal Energy Association, a US-based geothermal trade organization
- Gea, also called Gaia or Gæa, a goddess of Greek mythology (Mother Earth).
- Gastroesophageal angle, also called Angle of His
- Gastroentero anastomosis, a surgical anastomosis of the stomach to the small intestine
- Gran Enciclopedia Aragonesa, (Grand Aragonese Encyclopedia)
- GPRS Encryption Algorithm
- Generic Ethernet Access, e.g. over FTTC
- Gea, Italian comics book
Gea is a spider genus in the family Araneidae.
Gea is an Italian comic created by Luca Enoch and published by Sergio Bonelli Editore. It's the first series published by Sergio Bonelli Editore written and drawn by a single author. The first edition of the series has been published from July 1999 to November 2007, counting 18 issues.