FKP is an acronym with the following possible meanings:
- On British driving licences, a code entitling the bearer to drive tractors, mowers and mopeds, respectively
- The Falkland Islands pound, the currency issued by the government of the Falkland Islands.
- Federated Parliamentary Club (Poland)
- FKP (Australian property company)
- FKP Architects, a large architecture firm based in Houston, Texas.
- Formatted disK Page - A data structure that fits in one 512-byte page that encodes either the character properties or the paragraph properties of a certain portion in Microsoft Word 97 Binary File format.
- Frømandskorpset, the Danish Frogman Corps of the Royal Danish Navy.
FKP is an Australian property and investment group, with a focus on retirement village ownership and management, property investment and asset management, property development and construction.
FKP was formed from Peter Kurts Properties and Forrester Parker Group. Peter Kurts Properties became a publicly listed company in 1970. Forrester Parker Group Ltd had its origins in a venture formed in 1979 between Rodney Forrester and Philip Parker. It was incorporated in 1987 and listed on the Australian Stock Exchange in 1993. FKP has grown over the thirty years since it was established to be included in the ASX top 200.
The retirement business, as the largest division of FKP, owns or operates eighty nine villages across Australia, under the Aveo Retirement Living brand.
Major development projects being undertaken by FKP include the Gasworks development at Newstead in Brisbane, Peregian Springs on the Sunshine Coast, and the Norwest Business Park in north western Sydney, which is a joint venture between FKP and Mulpha Australia. The newest major development is another joint venture at Port Bouvard, in Western Australia.