EPCC, formerly the Edinburgh Parallel Computing Centre, is a supercomputing centre based at the University of Edinburgh. Since its foundation in 1990, its stated mission has been to accelerate the effective exploitation of novel computing throughout industry, academia and commerce.
The University has supported high-performance computing (HPC) services since 1982. , through EPCC, it supports the UK’s national high-end computing system, ARCHER (Advanced Research Computing High End Resource), and the UK Research Data Facility (UK-RDF).
EPCC may refer to:
- Edinburgh Parallel Computing Centre, part of the University of Edinburgh
- Estonian Philharmonic Chamber Choir
- East Preston Cricket Club, a village cricket club in West Sussex
- Ever Present Compensation Coefficient
- El Paso Community College, Texas, USA
- East Peoria Chamber of Commerce, Illinois, USA
- Exton PC Council, a personal computer user group in Chester County, Pennsylvania, USA
- the four phases of Engineering, Procurement, Construction and Commissioning as in Engineering, procurement and construction, a form of contracting agreement in the construction industry (additional C at the end of EPCC stands for the Commissioning activities, but it is some times dropped).