Crossword clues for eights
n. 1 (plural of eight English) 2 (context poker slang English) A pair of eight#Noun.
Eights may refer to:
- James Eights (1798–1882), American physician, scientist, and artist
- Eights Coast, portion of the coast of West Antarctica
- Eights Station, American research station in Antarctica, operated from 1963 to 1965
- Crazy Eights, a card game
- Eight (rowing), a rowing shell for eight people plus coxswain
- Eights Week, a four-day regatta of bumps races at the University of Oxford
Usage examples of "eights".
When they reached the doors emblazoned with eights, George hesitated with his hand on the knob.