Crossword clues for ebo
EBO may refer to:
- Eisenbahn-Bau- und Betriebsordnung, German law specifying rules and regulations for railways
- Effects-based operations, a modern military doctrine
- Elliniki Biomihania Oplon (Hellenic Arms Industry), a Greek arms manufacturer
- Encyclopædia Britannica Online, website of the Encyclopædia Britannica
- Eyre Bird Observatory, an Australian ornithological research and recreation facility
Ebo is a genus of philodromid crab spiders.
Thirteen species are described, mostly from North and South America:
- Ebo bharatae Tikader, 1965 — India, Andaman Islands
- Ebo bucklei Platnick, 1972 — Canada
- Ebo carmineus Mello-Leitão, 1944 — Argentina
- Ebo contrastus Sauer & Platnick, 1972 — USA
- Ebo distinctivus Lyakhov, 1992 — Russia
- Ebo evansae Sauer & Platnick, 1972 — USA, Mexico
- Ebo fuscus Mello-Leitão, 1943 — Argentina
- Ebo iviei Sauer & Platnick, 1972 — USA, Canada
- Ebo latithorax Keyserling, 1884 — USA, Canada
- Ebo meridionalis Mello-Leitão, 1942 — Argentina
- Ebo merkeli Schick, 1965 — USA
- Ebo pepinensis Gertsch, 1933 — USA, Canada
- Ebo punctatus Sauer & Platnick, 1972 — USA
Usage examples of "ebo".
Denmark the development of Christianity began when, in 823, Archbishop Ebo of Reims was charged by the Emperor and the Pope to convert the heathen land of Denmark.
The puns were in Urdu and Ebo, Japanese and Javanese, English and Ethiopian.
Had it been any other but him, I should have given vent to my agonizing pain by screams, but like a sullen Ebo, I was resolved to endure even to death, rather than gratify him by any expression of pain.