Crossword clues for dtn
a. duplex, tray, network: In relation to the selling of laser printers, a designation that a printer has ''duplex'' (double sided printing) capability, paper trays and is 'networkable.
DTN or DtN may refer to:
- Delay-tolerant networking, or Disruption-tolerant networking, an approach to computer network architecture
- Data Transmission Network, (now Telvent DTN) provider of specialized news services with data from financial markets, weather, etc.
- Down to Nothing, a straight-edge hardcore band from Richmond, Virginia
- Daystar Television Network, an evangelical Christian television broadcaster
- the IATA airport code for Shreveport Downtown Airport in Shreveport, Louisiana
- the UK railway station code for Denton railway station in Denton, Greater Manchester
- the term downtown