Dragana (Serbian, Macedonian: Драгана) is a Serbian, Macedonian and Croatian given name for females. It is the feminine form of the name " Dragan," which comes from the Slavic element dorogo/drago, which means "precious".
Notable women named Dragana include:
- Dragana Cvijić (born 1990), handball player
- Dragana Jugović del Monaco, Serbian mezzo-soprano
- Dragana Kovačević (born 1981), cyclist
- Dragana Kršenković Brković (born c. 1950), Montenegrin writer
- Dragana Šarić (born 1962), Serbian singer better known as "Bebi Dol"
- Dragana Mirković (born 1968), Serbian singer
- Dragana Pecevska (born 1983), handball player
- Dragana Zarić (born 1977), Serbian tennis player
- Dragana Marinković (born 1982), Croatian volleyball player
- Dragana Tomašević (born 1982), Serbian discus thrower
'''Dragana may refer to:
- Dragana (given name)
- Dragana, Bulgaria, in Ugarchin municipality
- Dragana Mirković, Serbian singer