DJI may refer to:
- Abdou Alassane Dji Bo (born 1979), Nigerien judoka
- DJI (company), a Chinese company manufacturing commercial and recreational unmanned aerial vehicles
- Djibouti, country located in the Horn of Africa
- Dow Jones Industrial Average, stock market index
- Dow Jones Indexes, joint venture
- Master Dji (1961–1994), Haitian rapper
Dà-Jiāng Innovations Science and Technology Co., Ltd (; marketed as DJI) is a Chinese technology company founded in 2006 by Frank Wang (Wāng Tāo, ) and headquartered in Shenzhen, Guangdong. It manufactures unmanned aerial vehicles (UAV) for aerial photography and videography, gimbals, flight platforms, cameras, propulsion systems, camera stabilizers, and flight controllers.
According to The Economist in 2015, the company was at the forefront of the civilian-drone industry.