Diya may refer to:
- Oladipo Diya, a Nigerian general
- Diya (light), a ghee-based candle
- Diyya, an Islamic term for monetary compensation for unintentional murder
- Dia Mirza, Indian actress
- Diya TV, a TV network
- Diya (actress) - a South Indian actress
Clay diyas are often used temporarily as lighting for special occasions, while diyas made of brass are permanent fixtures in homes and temples. Diyas are native to India, and are often used in Hindu, Sikh, Jain and Zoroastrian religious festivals such as Diwali or the Kushti ceremony. A similar lamp called a butter lamp is used in Tibetan Buddhist offerings as well. Diyas, also known as deepam in Tamil Nadu, can be lighted, especially during the Karthikai Deepam.
Diya is an Indian film actress who appeared in Tamil language films. She appeared in notable productions including Dreams alongside Dhanush.