Crossword clues for delorean
DeLorean may refer to:
John DeLorean (1925–2005), American businessman who founded the DeLorean Motor Company
- DeLorean Motor Company, former automobile manufacturer, based in North America
- DeLorean DMC-12, the single automobile produced by the DeLorean Motor Company
- DeLorean time machine, the fictional time machine with a flux capacitor built into a DMC-12 that is featured in the Back to the Future trilogy
- The Delorean custom guitar made by Hugh Manson for Matt Bellamy of Muse
Delorean (band), a Spanish synthpop group from the Basque Country
- Delorean (album), a 2004 album by Delorean
- DeLorean (Stonefree album), 2007
- "Delorean", a song written and performed by Rocket from the Crypt in 1999 on a split 7" (17.8 cm) record with the Hellacopters
Delorean are a Spanish alternative dance band formed in 2000 in Zarautz, a Basque town. The band was originally composed of vocalist and bassist Ekhi Lopetegi, guitarist Tomas Palomo, keyboardist Unai Lazcano and drummer Igor Escudeo; they created the band to explore their mutual interests, from the local punk rock scene to electronic music. Palomo was replaced in 2007 by Guillermo Astrain.
Delorean are named after the time machine featured in the Back to the Future series, which was a DeLorean DMC-12 car.
Delorean is the eponymous second album by Spanish alternative dance band Delorean, released in 2004 by BCore.
DeLorean is the 2nd and most popular album by the Pinoy rock band Stonefree, released under Warner Music Philippines in 2007. Its top songs include Anghel and LSS.