Crossword clues for deen
- Savannah-based chef
- Paula who wrote "It Ain't All About the Cookin'"
- Host of "Paula's Home Cooking"
- Georgia-born celebrity chef Paula
- Former TV chef Paula
- Foodie who's the "Lady" of the Lady & Sons restaurant in Savannah
- Food Network chef Paula
- Finished: Scot
- Embattled chef Paula
- Done, in Dundee
- Cookbook writer Paula
- Celebrity chef in hot water
- Butter-loving Food Network chef Paula
- Author of "It Ain't All About the Cookin' "
- "The Lady & Sons Savannah Country Cookbook" author Paula
- "Southern Cooking Bible" author
- "Positively Paula" TV chef
- "Positively Paula" star
- "Paula's Home Cooking" hostess
- "It Ain't All About the Cookin'" memoirist
- "It Ain't All About the Cookin' " memoirist
- Chef Paula
- "It Ain't All About the Cookin'" memoirist Paula
- TV chef Paula
- Celebrity chef Paula known for Southern cuisine
- Celebrity cook Paula
- Paula of "Paula's Home Cooking"
- Celebrity chef Paula
- "Paula's Home Cooking" host
- Restaurateur Paula
- Cookbook author Paula
- Cook Paula
- Paula of the Food Network
- Paula from Savannah
- Cooking With Paula ___ (magazine)
- Butter-loving TV chef Paula
- Bobby or Jamie of cooking
- "It Ain't All About the Cookin'" author Paula
- TV cook Paula
- Southern cooking guru Paula
- Southern chef Paula
- Savannah-based chef Paula
n. religion, especially the path along which righteous Muslims travel in order to comply with divine law
Fuad Backović (born 12 April 1982), better known by his stage name Deen, is a Bosnian pop recording artist, reality star and fashion designer. Backović was the lead singer of the Bosnian boy band 7Up from 1997 until 2002, when he became a solo artist. He represented Bosnia and Herzegovina in the Eurovision Song Contest 2004 with the song " In the Disco".
In 2008, Backović competed on the reality television show Farma. That same year, he retired from music to become a fashion designer, but revived his music career in November 2015 when he agreed to representing his country once again at the Eurovision Song Contest 2016 with the song " Ljubav je" together with Dalal Midhat-Talakić, Ana Rucner and rapper Jala Brat.
is a Japanese popular music band, formed in 1993. Members frequently changed until the release of the first album, and from there Deen has had four members: vocalist Shuichi Ikemori, keyboardist and leader Koji Yamane, guitarist Shinji Tagawa and drummer Naoki Utsumoto. In January 2000, Utsumoto left the group. The band has sold over 15 million compact discs.
Deen can have several meanings:-
- Dīn (also Deen), a Persian term (دين) meaning "religion".
- Deen-e-Illahi, an internationally recognized book of Riaz Ahmed Gohar Shahi, founder of International Spiritual Movement Anjuman Serfaroshan-e-Islam.
- Deen (Pakistan), a newspaper in Pakistan
- Deen (singer), singer from Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Deen (band), a Japanese band
- Fuad Backović Deen, Bosnian singer
- James Deen, stage name for a male pornographic actor
- Paula Deen, cook and TV personality.
- Studio Deen, a Japanese animation studio
Deen or Din is an Urdu daily newspaper in Pakistan. It is published from Karachi, Lahore, Gujranwala, Rawalpindi, and Peshawar at this time.
Usage examples of "deen".
Decdi afternoon, Captain Deen appeared to escort Alucius out to the personal dwelling of Arms-Commander Wyerl.
Two Southern Guards stood as Alucius and Deen rode through the opening in the wall and along the circular lane to the main entry.
Alucius waited for Deen to join him before he turned down the wide corridor toward the stairs up to his quarters, knowing that he had at least a glass before he had to get ready to leave for the palace.
So you see we are wed, and have moved to Aberdeen, from where I write.