Dedić, also spelled Dedic, Dedič, Dědič, Deditsch or Dedich is a Slavic surname. It is a common surname in most of the South Slav nations, but it is also found in the United States, Austria, Germany and Switzerland.
People with the surname Dedić:
- Arsen Dedić - Croatian singer-songwriter.
- Josef Dědič - Czechoslovak figure skater and sport official.
- Ljuban Dedić - Croatian scientist.
- Matija Dedić - Croatian jazz pianist and composer.
- Milutin Dedić - Serbian academic painter.
- Mirela Dedić, handballer who plays for the Austrian national team
- Mirsad Dedić - Bosnian association football player.
- Paul Dedic - Austrian author, researcher of "secret Protestantism" in Austria
- Radoje Dedić - Serbian- American graphic designer.
- Vesna Dedić - Serbian writer, journalist and television presenter.
- Zlatko Dedič - Slovenian football forward who currently plays for the Slovenia national football team.