Dawa or Dawah may refer to:
- Dawah, proselytizing of Islam
- Islamic Dawa Party, an Iraqi conservative political party.
- Dawa (Tibetan phrase), meaning "moon" or "month"
- Dawa River, a river in Ethiopia
- Dire Dawa, Ethiopia
- Dawa, Guéckédou province, a village in Guinea
In Tibetan culture and Sherpa culture, Dawa (; also written ) is a word meaning " moon" or " month". It is often used as a name for children born on a Monday. The name can be given to either a girl or a boy. Other people in the Himalayan region such as the Ladakhis, the Sikkimese of Northeast India and the Bhutanese people also use the name Dawa in the same sense as the Tibetans.