a. (context Judaism English) religious rather than secular; observing Jewish customs
There are several uses of the word Dati:
- Cella Dati, a comune (municipality) in northern Italy
- Leonardo Dati, an Italian friar and humanist (1360-1425)
- Rachida Dati, a French right-wing woman politician, appointed Minister of Justice of France in 2007
- Tulad Ng Dati, an album released by the Philippine rock band The Dawn
- Datis, an admiral who served in the Persian Empire
- Dati, a Hebrew term for an Orthodox Jew, mostly excluding Ultra-Orthodox Jews
Usage examples of "dati".
July, 1977, 1 was at the Schofeld Galleries, attending a Dati exhibition, when Lois Westerbrook .