Crossword clues for cwt
CWT or cwt may refer to:
- Continuous wavelet transform
- Complex wavelet transform
- Centum weight (cwt), or hundredweight: 100 pounds (US) or 112 pounds (Imperial)
- Cadwalader, Wickersham & Taft, a prominent law firm
- Carlson Wagonlit Travel, a travel management company
- Cornwall Wildlife Trust
- Constant with temperature; see bandgap voltage reference
- Changing World Technologies
- Chief Water Tender; see Watertender
- Constant Weight
- Coded Wire Tag
Usage examples of "cwt".
I am aiming to raise 6 cwt of potatoes against the famine I foresee next winter.