Crossword clues for coria
n. (plural of corium English)
Coria may refer to:
Coria was a fort and town, located south of Hadrian's Wall, in the Roman province of Britannia at a point where a major Roman North-South road ( Dere Street) bridged the River Tyne and met another Roman road ( Stanegate), which ran East-West between Coria and Luguvalium (the modern Carlisle) in the Solway Plain . Its full Latin name is uncertain. Today it is known as Corchester or Corbridge Roman Site, adjoining Corbridge in the English county of Northumberland. It is currently in the guardianship of English Heritage and is partially exposed as a visitor attraction, including a site museum.
Coria is a surname. Notable people with the surname include:
- Adrián Coria (born 1977), Argentine footballer
- Enrique Coria, Argentine classical guitarist
- Facundo Coria (born 1987), Argentine footballer
- Franco Coria (born 1988), Argentine footballer
- Gabino Coria Peñaloza (1881–1975), Argentine poet and lyricist
- Guillermo Coria (born 1982), Argentine tennis player
- Hugo Coria (born 1961), Argentine footballer and manager
- Miguel Ángel Coria (born 1937), Spanish classical composer
- Rodolfo Coria (born 1959), Argentine paleontologist
Usage examples of "coria".
I used them as collateral to pump the stock of the Orlando Coria Mining and Bright Matter Company, Incorporated.
I still had some stock options left over from the takeover of Coria Bright Matter.