n. An electronic game, especially a game played using a general purpose computer (as opposed to a game console).
n. a game played against a computer [syn: video game]
A computer game is a type of electronic game.
Computer game may also refer to:
- Video game
- Computer game or PC (personal computer) game, a video game played on a personal computer
- PC Games (magazine)
- Computer and Video Games, video games magazine
- Computer Games Magazine, video games magazine
- "Computer Game" (song), 1978 song by Yellow Magic Orchestra
- "Computer Games" (song), 1979 song by Mi-Sex
- Computer Games (album), 1982 album by George Clinton
- Computer Games, reissue title of the album Graffiti Crimes by Mi-Sex
Usage examples of "computer game".
When she'd first scanned the databurst, during Flix's sflly computer game, Nancia had been looking forward to meeting her cousin Polyon.
College students on a tour of England, Scotland, and Ireland crowded onto the plane, each of them carrying the ubiquitous backpack packed with essentials: a bottle of Evian, a portable CD player, a collection of fave CDs, makeup if the student was female, a handheld computer game if male.
All the way up here I've been trying to figure out how a computer game killer in Minneapolis jibes with a family killing in Calumet, and there's nothing there except a coincidence that makes your head hurt.
He's a progressive, lust-driven sociopath who's lost touch with reality and is treating what he's doing like it's some big computer game.