Crossword clues for cmt
- Nashville-based cable channel
- Channel that's currently airing the third season of "Steve Austin's Broken Skull Challenge"
- Cable channel that airs "Swamp Pawn" and "Guntucky"
- "Redneck Island" cable channel
- "My Big Redneck Family" cable channel
- "Music City" cable channel
- "Music City" airer
- "___ Music Awards" (Nashville awards show aired on cable)
- 'Still the King' cable channel
CMT, originally launched as CMTV, is an American basic cable and satellite television channel that is owned by Viacom Music and Entertainment Group, a unit of the Viacom Media Networks division of Viacom. The name CMT is an initialism of "Country Music Television." It was the first nationally available cable channel devoted to country music and country music videos.
Programming on the channel originally featured country music videos, taped concerts and biographies of country music stars, but now mainly consists of reality programs, original scripted series "Nashville" and "Still the King," off-network syndicated shows and movies with a minimal amount of music videos.
As of February 2015, approximately 86,989,000 American households (74.7% of households with television) receive CMT.
CMT may refer to:
CMT is a Canadian English language Category A cable and satellite specialty channel that is owned as a joint venture between Corus Entertainment (which owns a controlling 90% interest) and Viacom (which owns the remaining 10%), owners of the flagship CMT cable channel in the United States. The channel airs country music and family-oriented general entertainment programs in the form of music videos, award shows, concerts and sitcoms.
It is one of two Viacom-branded channels that are owned by Corus, the other being Nickelodeon.
Usage examples of "cmt".
Arkoniel thought of the crushing sensation he'dfe,'cin M Cmt ,'Mt&f been ner doing, or Baxter's?