Crossword clues for cir
- About: Abbr
- Round: Abbr
- Short round?
- Dupont, in DC
- Columbus in NYC, e.g
- Round or around (abbr.)
- Round geometric figure: Abbr
- Round geom. shape
- Rnd. fig
- Opposite of sq
- Geometry fig
- Geometry class fig
- Geom. fig
- Geo. figure
- Frequently complex traffic pattern: Abbr
- Fig. with a radius
- Fig. with a diameter
- Compass creation: Abbr
- Columbus in N.Y.C. or DuPont in D.C
- About: Latin abbr
- Abbrev. for a cul-de-sac
- Abbr. on a cul-de-sac street sign
- Geom. figure
- Equator, e.g.: Abbr.
- Street sign abbr.
- Geometric fig.
- Abbr. on a residential street sign
- Diam. x pi
- Round fig.
- Part of a cul-de-sac address, maybe: Abbr.
- Geometry fig. with 360 degrees
- Round: Abbr.
- Alternative to Pl. or Ct.
- Opposite of sq.
- About three times a diam.
- About: Abbr.
- Geometric figure: Abbr.
- Columbus, for one: Abbr.
- Part of a cul-de-sac address, maybe: Abbr
- Round fig
- Street sign abbr
- Geometric figure: Abbr
init. Committed Information Rate
CIR may refer to:
- Caledonian Road & Barnsbury railway station, the standard code for this railway station
- Carbon Isotope Ratio analysis, a subset of isotope ratio mass spectrometry
- Carrier-to-interference ratio or Signal:Interference ratio, a term used in radio transmission
- Center for Individual Rights, an individual rights protection group
- Center for Investigative Reporting, a nonprofit investigative journalism organization
- Central Ischaemic Response, a cause of fainting, see Syncope (medicine)#Causes
- Christian Initiative Romero, a German non-profit organisation supporting industrial law and human rights in Central America
- Christmas Island Resort, a holiday resort on Christmas Island, an Australian territory in the north-eastern Indian Ocean
- Color Infrared, a photographic technique used, for example, in aerial photography
- Combustion Integrated Rack, an International Space Station microgravity research tool
- Command Instrument Rating, a category of aircraft pilot Instrument Rating
- Commissioner of Internal Revenue, a US Treasury position
- Committed Information Rate, a synonym for minimum guaranteed bitrate in telecommunications
- Committee on International Relations (University of Chicago), a graduate program
- Committee on International Relations, the name of the United States House Committee on Foreign Affairs prior to 2007
- CIR Group, Compagnie Industriali Riunite an industrial holding company of the De Benedetti Group
- Component Infrastructure Roadmap, a computer systems service-oriented architecture
- Comprehensive Immigration Reform Act of 2006, a US Senate Bill on border security
- Comprehensive Immigration Reform Act of 2007, full name: Secure Borders, Economic Opportunity and Immigration Reform Act, a US Senate Bill
- Consumer IR, infrared remote control and communication
- Coordinator for International Relations, a position within the JET Program
- Corotating Interaction Region, the interface between fast and slow regions of the solar wind
- Cosmetic Ingredient Review, a consumer safety group
- Cost:Income Ratio, one of a series of financial ratios
- Cox–Ingersoll–Ross model for interest rate dynamics
- Circinus (constellation), written Cir, a standard astronomical abbreviation
- Channel 1 Releasing, an adult film studio
- The Campionato Italiano Rally the official title of the Italian Rally Championship.
Usage examples of "cir".
Derek and Sabrina had trouble containing cir excitement after leaving Cynthia Conroy.
He molded the puttylike material into two foot-long half cir- leaned over and scooped Johnny up.
Looking tired and irritable-they had had to work through the normal noon recess, classifying the mentally disturbed arrestees from the riot, arranging for those who were under regular care already to be sent back to their own therapists, revising the schedules and opening up fresh retreats for those who were not provided for else-Ariadne appeared on the screen of Reedeth's internal comweb while he was talking on an outside cir "Just a second," he threw over his shoulder, and ended his other conversation with a curt, "It's got to be done and it's up to you to find a way!
Under these cir cumstances, it appears to me, I own, that when he comes before you again (as you informed me he prom ised to do to-morrow, pending your inquiries, and I think he may be so far relied upon), his commital for some short term as a Vagabond, would be a service to society, and would be a salutary example in a country where -- for the sake of those who are, through good and evil report, the Friends and Fathers of the Poor, as well as with a view to that, generally speaking misguided class themselves -- examples are greatly needed.
Both MRI and CIR had become inexpensive machines, no longer under patent protection, and easy to build into the ACIP prototype units that were about the size of a large chair or a very small desk.