Číchov is a village and municipality ( obec) in Třebíč District in the Vysočina Region of the Czech Republic.
The municipality covers an area of , and has a population of 267 (as at 2005). The first mention of the village is located in the founding papers of the Benedictine monastery and dates from 1104.
Číchov lies on the Jihlava River, approximately north-west of Třebíč, south-east of Jihlava, and south-east of Prague.
The town is on the railway between Jihlava and Brno. The river Jihlava flows through the village which until approximately 1870 was divided into two parts: Číchov Třebíč and Číchov Brtnicky. Číchov is a part of the village Hynkov, which is located about 1,500 m from the village.