Chola may refer to:
- Chola dynasty, which reigned in southern India until the 13th century
- ITC Grand Chola Hotel, in Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
- My Fortune, Chennai, formerly known as Sheraton Chola
- Chola War fought between the Indian and Chinese armies in 1967
- The feminine form of the Spanish slur cholo
- Puntius chola, a fish commonly known as the swamp barb
- Sikh chola, a robe-like unisex garment worn by Sikh warriors and religious workers
- Alex Chola, Zambian footballer
- Lawrence Chola Katilunga, Rhodesian labour unionist
- Chana masala, a popular Indian dish
(Russian: Чола), a former city and state, important until medieval times, near Derbent
Usage examples of "chola".
She knew of the Chola king's offer of his oldest son in marriage to Shakuntala.
A marriage between Shakuntala and the Cholas would strengthen us like no other.
And you, noble men of India—you of Chola and Kerala and Tamraparni—will attend that wedding.
And you, noble men of Indiayou of Chola and Kerala and Tamraparniwill attend that wedding.
Girls with long mascara-eyes, long black hair done up chola style, with tight asses and full blouses bursting out with song.
He refuses to run around in white underwear while a regular chola looks on.
But for that night, while the winds rage outside our tent and the cars honk their horns and people yell insults to our demonstration, for that night I am filled with the youth of three cholas who want me to take care of them all.
This crazy chola who could fuck like a hurricane, chewing her gum, zing-zang with her eyes.
The Cholas, for a certainty, now that Shakuntala has shown she is a force to be reckoned with.
Everyone agreed she had a strong personality, drank _like a fish_ from Lalique crystal and hung her hat _shameless_ on a Chola Natraj and knew what she wanted and how to get it, fast.