Chapu may refer to:
- Chapu, Iran, a village in West Azerbaijan Province, Iran
- Zhapu, a seaport in China
- Chapu, Lhatse County, Shigatse Prefecture, Tibet
- Henri Chapu (1833-1891), French sculptor
- Andrés Nocioni, Philadelphia 76ers forward nicknamed "Chapu"
- Francisco Javier Puelles Gana, an entertainer publicly known as Chapu
- Chapo, Peruvian beverage made from boiled plantain with cinnamon and clove
- Chapu, honorary title, conferred upon Neha Vithani from IIT Kanpur, India.
Francisco Javier Puelles Gana (born on December 4,f 1984) is a Chilean actor, circus worker and television personality best known as "Chapu" because of his role in Calle 7 and Circo de estrellas being the Winner of both game shows. Also Puelles has his own circus named Universal Circus: El circo de Chapu, inaugurated in Talca, Chile.